Followers

Monday 27 October 2014

freshly squeezed...


freshly squeezed orange juice...more yellow than orange...
but so refreshing...


Welcome to Monday Mellow Yellows!


** Please only link to your post and not your whole blog.  
** Please ensure that your post includes a link to this meme so that others may be viewed. 

*** Please avoid LONG links. 
They upset the blog layout.
Just use your name is the best idea.
(This note has been here for awhile, 
so now I am deleting links that include long post titles)

* Please visit others  




Stay mellow with yellow!

7 comments:

Gerald (SK14) said...

I have trouble with orange - sometimes it looks like yellow to me and sometimes red.

Valerie said...

Mmm - a refreshing way to start the day!

Angie said...

Mmmmm! Makes my mouth water to look at this. I love these mug/jars!

Mascha said...

So yummy, that's good begin of the monday
Thanks for hosting

Maria's Space said...

YUMMMM Orange Juice always wakes me up

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Yummm! Now I want a glass of freshly-squeezed orange juice.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

freshly squeeze orange juice is my favourite.